How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Anonymous
2023-05-05T07:12:36+00:00

How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-05T07:59:01+00:00

    Hello Quintao,

    Good day to you and thanks for your post in Microsoft community.

    Based on official article, PST file not supports in New Outlook for Windows, it's updated in coming soon list. You can find the same information under "Support for Key Outlook features" from Getting started with the new Outlook for Windows - Microsoft Support.

    New Outlook for windows is still under production, so many features are not working or still under development, if you have any suggestion for New Outlook for Windows, it's suggested to share feedback by select Help and choose Support or Feedback. At this point, your kind cooperation will be highly appreciated.

    Thank you so much for your precious time. Stay safe and healthy.

    Sincerely,

    Ankita Vaidya

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-07T11:31:38+00:00

    Why do you release things that are not ready? You have me totally cut off from my archives. When are you releasing the update to allow access to PST files?

    Was this answer helpful?

    90+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-14T19:34:04+00:00

    Why do you release things that are not ready? You have me totally cut off from my archives. When are you releasing the update to allow access to PST files?

    Agree with SM above. Why would MS release it without EXPLICIT WARNING!

    I have been going in circles trying to figure out what I was doing wrong until I found this thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T09:53:09+00:00

    Hello,

    Unfortunately, I have some wird problems. In my company, there was a change, and my previous email address was moved to another server. To migrate, we had to delete the user account in Outlook (from the control panel). Unfortunately, the new version still remembers the previous account and tries to log into it (I tried to uninstall it, uninstall all Microsoft 360, and many more - deleting PST files, etc.).

    Do you have an idea where the new Outlook data with account configuration exists on computer?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-21T23:06:02+00:00

    Why do you release things that are not ready? You have me totally cut off from my archives. When are you releasing the update to allow access to PST files?

    Agree with SM above. Why would MS release it without EXPLICIT WARNING!

    I have been going in circles trying to figure out what I was doing wrong until I found this thread.

    It seems like the listened to you, and when I upgraded Outlook to the Beta version is gave an explicit warning that it would not support PST, and that I could also switch back to classic Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments