How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Anonymous
2023-05-05T07:12:36+00:00

How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-10-05T07:58:38+00:00

    Microsoft 365/ Office 2021 works perfectly fine with pst files.

    Only problem is that you have to set this up in Control Panel and not in Outlook itself.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-10-04T13:14:04+00:00

    You can always go back to the regular version of Outlook if you are dependent on pst files.

    The New Outlook is still under development and shouldn't be used in a work environment.

    To whom it may concern:

    It is clear that Microsoft did not completely analyse the needs of its longtime users.

    The New Outlook should not have been released until you were sure that it encompassed all of your users' needs.

    I pay a subscription fee for software that works and if you insist on using me as a testing platform you should be providing compensation.

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-10-04T13:10:28+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-10-04T07:34:29+00:00

    You can always go back to the regular version of Outlook if you are dependent on pst files.

    The New Outlook is still under development and shouldn't be used in a work environment.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-26T14:00:40+00:00

    I'm so angry that there are still no versions of the new outlook with pst files. I'm comletely stuck now, but I'm not going to IMAP. I will find an other mail client to keep my files local. I decide what to do with my mail, not Microsoft. I want the mail on my local disk.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments