How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Anonymous
2023-05-05T07:12:36+00:00

How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-20T07:12:13+00:00

    Why would Microsoft test their Dev Sprints on the active user community...?

    ESPECIALLY without telling them and giving an option to stay on the last stable release?

    Losing functionality and being moved to an MVP in-dev app is not acceptable for commercial use. I just spent DAYS migrating my mail from Gmail to bring it into the Microsoft ecosystem (paying $75 to boot because Microsoft don't offer a free tool to do this!!!!) only to find out that I can't import my newly created .pst into the 'New' Outlook.... how do you think I'm feeling about Microsoft right now?

    ANYONE reading - be warned. I'm already regretting my decision.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T17:37:35+00:00

    This is just ****. NOT a fan of Microsoft!!! The hours I spend on trying to get **** to work is unbelievable!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-17T16:48:54+00:00

    Is there a production time line? Ie when may we expect the completion of this feature?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Hal Hostetler MVP-Outlook 12,011 Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2023-11-17T15:43:43+00:00

    FWIW, local (.PST) files are still shown as "Planned" in all the available documentation...

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments