How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Anonymous
2023-05-05T07:12:36+00:00

How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-07T21:30:24+00:00

    What is the latest information about when Microsoft will add PST to the New Outlook? Like many posts in this thread, I won't stay with Outlook if I can't maintain my local archives

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-22T22:14:01+00:00

    Agree. What kind of idiots do they employ at Microsoft? I have been totally screwed by them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-21T22:24:26+00:00

    I second Shawn's comment. This has created the same problem for me as now I have to save my archive from my faulty C: drive and wait until you support .pst files again in order for me to recover my email history. Thanks a bunch.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-21T15:54:34+00:00

    Well, a few months ago I made the decision to say goodbye to Outlook because pst files can no longer be used. I switched to Thunderbird and it took some hard work to get everything set up again, but now that it works, it works really well. I'm now considering looking at Microsoft's other products to see if I can part ways with those as well. Takes some time, but it ultimately saves money and annoyance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-20T15:45:17+00:00

    Yep, the NEW outlook that doesn't work with pst files is a piece of ****.

    Microsoft needs to get their **** together and fix this issue 😤

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments