Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
FWIW, local (.PST) files are still shown as "Planned" in all the available documentation...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
FWIW, local (.PST) files are still shown as "Planned" in all the available documentation...
How can i add my PST files on new version of outlook. After the update I can no longer see my Outlook 2019 .PST files.
The new version is totally worthless if I cannot access my .pst files which was possible in the outlook 2019 version. if this is still in development what is the expected role out date??
Well, here is my answer:
Microsoft Outlook has lost me.
You can always go back to the regular version of Outlook if you are dependent on pst files.
The New Outlook is still under development and shouldn't be used in a work environment.
Hello,
Unfortunately, I have some wird problems. In my company, there was a change, and my previous email address was moved to another server. To migrate, we had to delete the user account in Outlook (from the control panel). Unfortunately, the new version still remembers the previous account and tries to log into it (I tried to uninstall it, uninstall all Microsoft 360, and many more - deleting PST files, etc.).
Do you have an idea where the new Outlook data with account configuration exists on computer?