Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Why do you release things that are not ready? You have me totally cut off from my archives. When are you releasing the update to allow access to PST files?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
How can i add my PST files on new version of outloook. After the update I can no longer see my PST files
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Why do you release things that are not ready? You have me totally cut off from my archives. When are you releasing the update to allow access to PST files?
Why do you release things that are not ready? You have me totally cut off from my archives. When are you releasing the update to allow access to PST files?
Agree with SM above. Why would MS release it without EXPLICIT WARNING!
I have been going in circles trying to figure out what I was doing wrong until I found this thread.
This is IMPOSSIBLE! for me!
I have used PST files as archives and a rather good "file system" for my emails. I am sick and tired of being FORCED to the cloud for everything! My email is MINE and I need to be able to access and store/use/retrieve PST FILE EMAIL.
Outlook will be 'history" if it releases officially without PST support directly available as it has been for YEARS!
You can always go back to the regular version of Outlook if you are dependent on pst files.
The New Outlook is still under development and shouldn't be used in a work environment.
To whom it may concern:
It is clear that Microsoft did not completely analyse the needs of its longtime users.
The New Outlook should not have been released until you were sure that it encompassed all of your users' needs.
I pay a subscription fee for software that works and if you insist on using me as a testing platform you should be providing compensation.
I'm so angry that there are still no versions of the new outlook with pst files. I'm comletely stuck now, but I'm not going to IMAP. I will find an other mail client to keep my files local. I decide what to do with my mail, not Microsoft. I want the mail on my local disk.