Missing Conditional Formatting in the New Outlook?

Anonymous
2023-05-18T19:24:19+00:00

Hey there!

Conditional formatting (allowing you to change fonts for unread messages for example) seems to be missing on the new outlook?

Any know a way around that?

Thanks!

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-06T14:51:34+00:00

    HOWEVER.... this is the extent of the conditions you are allowed to select:

    This is many steps backward .... sad really.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-06T15:07:23+00:00

    I also tested last week, and there is now some limited conditional formatting existing in the online outlook. Some of my use cases could be solved by that (coloring of text), but other settings from traditional outlook are still missing (automatic labeling)

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T07:34:02+00:00

    Please add "In Folder" and other options we have in Conditional Formatting for Emails as I utilise colours to quickly determine what emails need attention and this is vital for me to switch across - the new interface is great, but these niggling issues are stopping me from cutting across.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-02T14:06:46+00:00

    Image

    The very reason I purchased 365 ($110!) was for conditional formatting. So frustrated. I don't seem to even have 'settings'??. I have tried on both legacy and new view and cannot locate any settings, only preferences. and remain unable to locate conditional formatting. I will be demanding a refund if it remains not in the new product. No transparency in their product descriptions and advertising of this product.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-09-25T04:25:58+00:00

    We want conditional formatting in calendar!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments