Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
agree with this post. it is very important tool for prioritization.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey there!
Conditional formatting (allowing you to change fonts for unread messages for example) seems to be missing on the new outlook?
Any know a way around that?
Thanks!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
agree with this post. it is very important tool for prioritization.
Is this issue solved? Any path forward to have it in the new outlook? Thanks.
Doesn't seem to have been. Extremely disappointing.
I use it to colour code emails for VIPs.
Why is this not fixed yet? I like having RED for the executive emails I receive.
I have been following this issue for almost a year now. What's even more frustrating is the lack of response and concern from Microsoft. If there are no intentions or road mapping to get this added back in, then at least just tell us that this will not be added back in.