Missing Conditional Formatting in the New Outlook?

Anonymous
2023-05-18T19:24:19+00:00

Hey there!

Conditional formatting (allowing you to change fonts for unread messages for example) seems to be missing on the new outlook?

Any know a way around that?

Thanks!

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-06-19T14:25:16+00:00

    This is driving me insane!

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-25T15:35:07+00:00

    Do we know how soon this will be available in the New Outlook? I'm also having issues adding my two Executives calendars to my account....they are there in the 'Old Outlook' but now allowing me to add them to the New Outlook. As an EA in IT and Operations I need to have the conditional formatting as well as easy access to additional mailboxes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T20:48:56+00:00

    I have not moved to the new look because of the missing Conditional Formatting

    Still waiting for that option

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T09:45:25+00:00

    I agree, can't switch until this function is added.

    It puzzles me when a "new" version comes out with features removed....

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-05-23T13:24:13+00:00

    The distinction between read/unread is hardly visible in the new outlook. The conditional formatting is very essential to me.

    Without it, i cannot switch, and i guess i will not be alone.
    I've gone back from testing the new outlook and hope this will be fixed quickly

    Was this answer helpful?

    90+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments