Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
I have the optional experience enabled and there is still no feedback option.
How do I provide feedback???
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey there!
Conditional formatting (allowing you to change fonts for unread messages for example) seems to be missing on the new outlook?
Any know a way around that?
Thanks!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the optional experience enabled and there is still no feedback option.
How do I provide feedback???
Very much agree with other posters; conditional formatting of message headers is a feature I find really useful. I will swap back to old Outlook until it is resolved.
I agree with this. I will switch back until Read / Unread is more clear!
I like some other aspects of the new outlook .. Tasks management is good after some getting used it :)
I couldn't agree more with this comment and hope it will get addressed. It actually slows me down because it's hard to differentiate.
I dont see the feedback option and i have that setting turned on. All I get it Tips
Please bring back conditional formatting. this is an accessibility issue for me