Missing Conditional Formatting in the New Outlook?

Anonymous
2023-05-18T19:24:19+00:00

Hey there!

Conditional formatting (allowing you to change fonts for unread messages for example) seems to be missing on the new outlook?

Any know a way around that?

Thanks!

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-10T14:47:54+00:00

    Is there an ETA for this feature? I am forced to use new outlook to clean my inbox and cannot distinguish email groups without the rules.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-13T13:04:11+00:00

    It looks like this is now on the roadmap and expected to be rolled out in the near future:

    Microsoft 365 Roadmap | Microsoft 365

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-02-20T13:02:04+00:00

    I have been following this issue for almost a year now. What's even more frustrating is the lack of response and concern from Microsoft. If there are no intentions or road mapping to get this added back in, then at least just tell us that this will not be added back in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T22:22:06+00:00

    Why is this not fixed yet? I like having RED for the executive emails I receive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-02-19T14:26:33+00:00

    Doesn't seem to have been. Extremely disappointing.

    I use it to colour code emails for VIPs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments