Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
i have the same issue
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey there!
Conditional formatting (allowing you to change fonts for unread messages for example) seems to be missing on the new outlook?
Any know a way around that?
Thanks!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i have the same issue
AS a visually impaired person, taking away the ability for me to conditional format is problematic.
Normally when a UI is improved it is supposed to enhance the interface not make it harder to use. The new outlook has no real clear definition between each panel either. Please bring back all the feature for conditional formatting like being able to change the colour of the font for flagged messages. Or increasing the size of the font for unread messages.
We want conditional formatting in calendar!!!
The very reason I purchased 365 ($110!) was for conditional formatting. So frustrated. I don't seem to even have 'settings'??. I have tried on both legacy and new view and cannot locate any settings, only preferences. and remain unable to locate conditional formatting. I will be demanding a refund if it remains not in the new product. No transparency in their product descriptions and advertising of this product.
Please add "In Folder" and other options we have in Conditional Formatting for Emails as I utilise colours to quickly determine what emails need attention and this is vital for me to switch across - the new interface is great, but these niggling issues are stopping me from cutting across.