Missing Conditional Formatting in the New Outlook?

Anonymous
2023-05-18T19:24:19+00:00

Hey there!

Conditional formatting (allowing you to change fonts for unread messages for example) seems to be missing on the new outlook?

Any know a way around that?

Thanks!

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-06-21T07:34:02+00:00

    Please add "In Folder" and other options we have in Conditional Formatting for Emails as I utilise colours to quickly determine what emails need attention and this is vital for me to switch across - the new interface is great, but these niggling issues are stopping me from cutting across.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-06-06T14:47:39+00:00

    While none of my formatting came across, I was able to find this in Settings:

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-10T14:47:54+00:00

    Is there an ETA for this feature? I am forced to use new outlook to clean my inbox and cannot distinguish email groups without the rules.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-13T18:40:55+00:00

    I agree. I have two functions that are no longer available that were crucial to calendar management - Owner Access and Conditional Formatting. I was given owner access to a manager's calendar back in 2019, which gave me access to her categories so that we can properly color code her calendar for better calendar management.

    I no longer support this manager, so I'm trying to get my associate access. That's been virtually impossible. Then I told her that she needs to create conditional formatting so 3 of the calendar fields. She has the new Outlook and can't do it. She can not effectively manage this calendar without these two functions.

    I flipped over to look at it and it's HORRIBLE!!! I don't know when it's going to actually be forced on us, but I hope issues are resolved before they do. Please stop taking away functionality that we use daily.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-02T17:44:37+00:00

    I agree, need the conditional formating. But Idid find were to view others calenders either on my calenders or split view.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments