Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
It looks like this is now on the roadmap and expected to be rolled out in the near future:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey there!
Conditional formatting (allowing you to change fonts for unread messages for example) seems to be missing on the new outlook?
Any know a way around that?
Thanks!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It looks like this is now on the roadmap and expected to be rolled out in the near future:
I agree with this. I will switch back until Read / Unread is more clear!
I like some other aspects of the new outlook .. Tasks management is good after some getting used it :)
Very much agree with other posters; conditional formatting of message headers is a feature I find really useful. I will swap back to old Outlook until it is resolved.
6 months passed, still no update for conditional formatting now. Disappointed with Programming department in MS.
But I found if you change the new Outlooks' themes, the color of unread message will also change. (Setting>General>Appearance>Classic themes)
Although there are not many themes, but maybe you can find the color you want.
Hope this help everyone here.