New Outlook - Where is shortcut to move message to a folder

Anonymous
2023-04-18T20:24:31+00:00

I have just switched to "New Outlook" from the classic Outlook. For years I have used the Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut to quickly move a message to a folder and open the "previous" message. I am looking for a similar shortcut in "New Outlook".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-02-27T22:33:55+00:00

    That’s exactly what I mean

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-04-02T13:58:09+00:00

    How do I move my popped out email to one of my folders? It is not helpful to have to go back into my entire email list to do this? I am specifically talking about popped out emails.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-04-02T14:20:06+00:00

    that´s exactly what I was asking, maybe better put by you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-04-02T21:51:18+00:00

    Don't use the New Oulook; keep "Try the New Outlook" switched to off on the upper right side of your outlook main screen.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-04-02T21:58:48+00:00

    This is the answer.

    The designers of the new Outlook are simply too disconnected from real users of the product to create something that meets people's needs.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments