New Outlook - Where is shortcut to move message to a folder

Anonymous
2023-04-18T20:24:31+00:00

I have just switched to "New Outlook" from the classic Outlook. For years I have used the Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut to quickly move a message to a folder and open the "previous" message. I am looking for a similar shortcut in "New Outlook".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T17:33:55+00:00

    I wanted reiterate how dumbfounded I am to see that the Move feature has been removed from a popped-out email message. Is there any new information about this?

    Can someone please let me know how to revert back to the old version? This is a huge problem!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T17:54:57+00:00

    Also, please remove the 'feedback' when you try to revert back to the old version of Outlook. You don't need my opinion yet again...just saying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T18:38:32+00:00

    Hi Brabos, I don't really understand what you're saying.

    But do you know how to revert back to the old version? That is my primary question.

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T19:01:58+00:00

    Top right in Outlook for me where I can toggle between new outlook and old.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T19:11:03+00:00

    Thanks. I used to see that same option when i was using the old Outlook. But now that I'm using the new Outlook, I don't see it any more... hence my question.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments