New Outlook - Where is shortcut to move message to a folder

Anonymous
2023-04-18T20:24:31+00:00

I have just switched to "New Outlook" from the classic Outlook. For years I have used the Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut to quickly move a message to a folder and open the "previous" message. I am looking for a similar shortcut in "New Outlook".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-03-28T01:49:20+00:00

    I used to right click on a message in the list, and then press "m" on the keyboard and select a folder. Now I have to hunt through the ribbon to find the word Move and its really slowing me down. Not enjoying the experience.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-18T23:04:09+00:00

    I agree with this comment. I can't believe the Move button isn't included. Is this going to be fixed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T19:11:03+00:00

    Thanks. I used to see that same option when i was using the old Outlook. But now that I'm using the new Outlook, I don't see it any more... hence my question.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T19:01:58+00:00

    Top right in Outlook for me where I can toggle between new outlook and old.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T18:38:32+00:00

    Hi Brabos, I don't really understand what you're saying.

    But do you know how to revert back to the old version? That is my primary question.

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments