New Outlook - Where is shortcut to move message to a folder

Anonymous
2023-04-18T20:24:31+00:00

I have just switched to "New Outlook" from the classic Outlook. For years I have used the Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut to quickly move a message to a folder and open the "previous" message. I am looking for a similar shortcut in "New Outlook".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-04-19T12:33:48+00:00

    After about half an hour and trying several things I found the Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut works in the reading list but not when a message is "popped out".

    This is a change as with "legacy" Outlook I moved from one "popped out" message to the next, often not returning to the reading list. With "New Outlook" this no longer works.

    I am trying working directly from the reading list and that does seem to be working - though it is a change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more