New Outlook - Where is shortcut to move message to a folder

Anonymous
2023-04-18T20:24:31+00:00

I have just switched to "New Outlook" from the classic Outlook. For years I have used the Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut to quickly move a message to a folder and open the "previous" message. I am looking for a similar shortcut in "New Outlook".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-04-02T13:58:09+00:00

    How do I move my popped out email to one of my folders? It is not helpful to have to go back into my entire email list to do this? I am specifically talking about popped out emails.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-02-26T16:36:52+00:00

    Hope the Chinese develop their software suite soon. For 20 years I have been FORCED to use MS office in EVERY company I worked for. Every version gets slower and unproductive. Whenever I search the web looking for a nicer or practical way to do something, I realize that either it is not supported or it is poorly implemented.

    I am really tired of being tied to this...time to move on to other technologies!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-18T20:59:34+00:00

    Yikes--was debating whether to ditch Google Workspace for Microsoft (we have 365) but if I have to manually file every. single. email that will seriously add about 8 hours/ work /week.

    If Microsoft ever gets serious about efficiency, will consider again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T17:18:26+00:00

    That's a good one. My laugh for the day!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T12:18:23+00:00

    LOL, more than likely. There are a few other Items that need to be addressed in the NEW Outlook. I just found another one, like a mis-spelled word. Ok I see that it is misspelled, I want to correct it, I do not want autocorrect to handle, but clicking left or right button, will not allow it. It does pop ups, so you have to go to the space in front of the misspelled word and back space to correct.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments