New Outlook - Where is shortcut to move message to a folder

Anonymous
2023-04-18T20:24:31+00:00

I have just switched to "New Outlook" from the classic Outlook. For years I have used the Ctrl+Shift+V shortcut to quickly move a message to a folder and open the "previous" message. I am looking for a similar shortcut in "New Outlook".

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-07-22T12:02:23+00:00

    I'm suspecting the IT developer that created this new Outlook quit his job and went to work for Crowdstrike...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-03-29T13:15:00+00:00

    I found an answer to this. In outlook hit "Command" + "." this will bring up "Keyboard Shortcuts" there is a dropdown list for "Outlook", "Apple Mail", and "GMail". This selects the keyboard shortcut default behavior for Outlook, mine had "Apple Mail" selected, I changed that to "Outlook" and the functionality returned.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T19:01:58+00:00

    Top right in Outlook for me where I can toggle between new outlook and old.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-03-14T18:38:32+00:00

    Hi Brabos, I don't really understand what you're saying.

    But do you know how to revert back to the old version? That is my primary question.

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-11-20T21:24:39+00:00

    How about drag and drop from outlook to a computer folder, or desktop?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments