Cannot copy and paste docs into a meeting invite anymore?

Anonymous
2023-08-21T23:21:36+00:00

Hi, I used to be able to attach files pdf's etc into a meeting invite in my manager's diary, ie if he had received an invite to a meeting and I wanted to attach all the relevant docs to that meeting (even if I wasn't the owner/initiator of the meeting invite) I could go copy and paste the relevant docs then when you went to close the meeting invite it would ask if you wanted to save to which I would click yes and the result was the docs would all be saved in the calendar invite for ease of access to docs on the day. Now it doesn't seem possible to do that which is really frustrating. What has changed? Please can you respond soon. Thanks

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-29T09:26:13+00:00

    What I cannot figure out is does Microsoft actually read these comments, and offer feedback which I haven't seen any sign of? How do we get to to make that happen?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-29T09:34:52+00:00

    I tried to get help from our Group IT but they cannot solve neither: Microsoft problem

    I feel that all our justified comments are ignored here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-29T09:45:34+00:00

    I know there must be somewhere that MS picks up feedback. We just have to find out where? Where are they precious about looking bad? Facebook? IG? We need to take all these comments elsewhere to get noticed.

    I think this is just a community forum where we help each other, and they don't look here? What you think?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-29T19:03:55+00:00

    I think that is an excellent idea.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments