Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Terrible decision to remove this feature. You should have consulted heavy users before you made this change. Please reconsider.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi, I used to be able to attach files pdf's etc into a meeting invite in my manager's diary, ie if he had received an invite to a meeting and I wanted to attach all the relevant docs to that meeting (even if I wasn't the owner/initiator of the meeting invite) I could go copy and paste the relevant docs then when you went to close the meeting invite it would ask if you wanted to save to which I would click yes and the result was the docs would all be saved in the calendar invite for ease of access to docs on the day. Now it doesn't seem possible to do that which is really frustrating. What has changed? Please can you respond soon. Thanks
Scheduling and managing events using Outlook.com calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Terrible decision to remove this feature. You should have consulted heavy users before you made this change. Please reconsider.
Definitely!! But is Microsoft listening/reading these is the $16 million question. So far no response/rationale from Microsoft on their own forum.
The workaround doesn't work if you have confidential attachments that only the invitee should be seeing...those attachments can't be shared with the rest of the invited group.
I too have to add a meeting beside the calendar invite to add the attachments to - it's REALLY frustrating!!
I agree
Is Microsoft reading this and even listening? Did they test this idea out with PAs before implementing? This makes no sense.
Microsoft please rethink this idea or at the very least provide us with a rationale for removal of this ability? Thank you