Cannot copy and paste docs into a meeting invite anymore?

Anonymous
2023-08-21T23:21:36+00:00

Hi, I used to be able to attach files pdf's etc into a meeting invite in my manager's diary, ie if he had received an invite to a meeting and I wanted to attach all the relevant docs to that meeting (even if I wasn't the owner/initiator of the meeting invite) I could go copy and paste the relevant docs then when you went to close the meeting invite it would ask if you wanted to save to which I would click yes and the result was the docs would all be saved in the calendar invite for ease of access to docs on the day. Now it doesn't seem possible to do that which is really frustrating. What has changed? Please can you respond soon. Thanks

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Calendar

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-26T14:30:41+00:00

    I also agree. This was available in the past so that one could prepare for a meeting. Now, this functionality seems to have been removed - which is poor.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-16T12:19:56+00:00

    A fundamental calendar function has been killed.

    A nightmare for any PA. I was hoping to start better in 2024. No!

    Doubled work, confusion and inefficient !!!

    Please solve this problem. Calendar and attached docs are the core of any managerial work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-07T21:32:25+00:00

    I agree

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T23:00:19+00:00

    Agree with everyone frustrated by this change. Why, Microsoft, why? And why doesn't someone from the company respond to this thread (beyond offering solutions that don't work). Bring it back!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-12-05T03:25:36+00:00

    I am having a similar issue. I am no longer able to copy an email in Outlook into a meeting invite I have created because the paste function is grayed out. I used to do this regularly and all of a sudden the capability is done. Any suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments