Why are attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC)

Anonymous
2023-07-04T11:14:31+00:00

Attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC). The attachments are correctly attached, and are transferred to the send folder with the email then disappear - the email remains unaltered. The recipient can see the email but no attachment. If I use outlook webmail - no problems

Is there a fix?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-31T10:49:20+00:00

    Attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC). The attachments are correctly attached, and are transferred to the send folder with the email then disappear - the email remains unaltered. The recipient can see the email but no attachment. If I use outlook webmail - no problems

    Is there a fix?

    By when can the community expect to receive reliable info about the fix of this issue for the productive version of Outlook365 for Mac?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-02-16T17:10:24+00:00

    Please advise if this issue has been resolved. It's extremely inconvenient, frustrating and professionally embarrassing.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments