Why are attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC)

Anonymous
2023-07-04T11:14:31+00:00

Attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC). The attachments are correctly attached, and are transferred to the send folder with the email then disappear - the email remains unaltered. The recipient can see the email but no attachment. If I use outlook webmail - no problems

Is there a fix?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T22:03:55+00:00

    I have embarrassed myself numerous times by sending and re-sending attachments and it removes them. It also doesn't send the logo in my signature when the issue occurs. My IT department does not know how to address this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T22:19:23+00:00

    Is anyone else in the thread using the HubSpot add-in for Outlook? I see other HubSpot add-in users complaining about this issue and they thought it was related to the add-in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T00:30:22+00:00

    We are not.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T07:33:08+00:00

    Hi Bryan.

    I am using the hubspot add-in so will check

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T07:40:43+00:00

    I'm.... My solution was to go back to the 'Old* version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments