Why are attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC)

Anonymous
2023-07-04T11:14:31+00:00

Attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC). The attachments are correctly attached, and are transferred to the send folder with the email then disappear - the email remains unaltered. The recipient can see the email but no attachment. If I use outlook webmail - no problems

Is there a fix?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T12:25:21+00:00

    Same here - the only thing for now (to my knowledge) is to revert to the old outlook and wait until Microsoft issues a fix which is expected in August. Most of the time (using new outlook which I used for years with no issue) it removes all attachments upon send then will deliver the attachments upon my second attempt. I've also had it remove 1 of 2 attachments, for whatever reason letting the other go through. Certainly makes you look like a moron to your clients and looking forward to it being fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T10:34:47+00:00

    Non-hubspot user here that is experiencing this. Though I have some plugins that I rarely use. Going to disable/uninstall those as a something to check.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T07:40:43+00:00

    I'm.... My solution was to go back to the 'Old* version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T07:33:08+00:00

    Hi Bryan.

    I am using the hubspot add-in so will check

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-24T00:30:22+00:00

    We are not.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments