Why are attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC)

Anonymous
2023-07-04T11:14:31+00:00

Attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC). The attachments are correctly attached, and are transferred to the send folder with the email then disappear - the email remains unaltered. The recipient can see the email but no attachment. If I use outlook webmail - no problems

Is there a fix?

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-08T07:15:36+00:00

    Indeed, yes I am. Did you try if uninstalling the Hubspot plugin fixes the problem?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-07T15:16:22+00:00

    What's most annoying (besides the issue itself), is the lack of update. August release is nowhere to be seen and we don't know why.

    If you're not an admin (like myself), you have no access to service health dashboard, thus, no access to updates?

    This is insane.

    As a customer, I understand there might be difficulties give the complexity of the issue. But I don't understand the lack of information towards customers.

    Too bad :(

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-07T13:05:48+00:00

    Myself and multiple coworkers are experiencing the same issue. Please resolve ASAP or provide a hotfix/workaround.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-04T16:51:42+00:00

    SORRY but I don't see that the "August fix" was ever released... anyone??

    I migrated OUT from Outlook for these and many other annoying bugs and endless questions trying to find a solution like blaming the Mac IOs or asking if the web version worked better.

    Nobody likes the web version of apps, don't you read the customers notes?

    Anyway, could not wait until (not) August so I'm OUT from Outlook forever.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-31T14:02:46+00:00

    Hi!

    Any news on this?

    It seems like NHS got a workaround update, is that something that will go public?

    Regards

    Mick

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments