Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Hi!
Any news on this?
It seems like NHS got a workaround update, is that something that will go public?
Regards
Mick
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC). The attachments are correctly attached, and are transferred to the send folder with the email then disappear - the email remains unaltered. The recipient can see the email but no attachment. If I use outlook webmail - no problems
Is there a fix?
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi!
Any news on this?
It seems like NHS got a workaround update, is that something that will go public?
Regards
Mick
Same here - the only thing for now (to my knowledge) is to revert to the old outlook and wait until Microsoft issues a fix which is expected in August. Most of the time (using new outlook which I used for years with no issue) it removes all attachments upon send then will deliver the attachments upon my second attempt. I've also had it remove 1 of 2 attachments, for whatever reason letting the other go through. Certainly makes you look like a moron to your clients and looking forward to it being fixed.
Non-hubspot user here that is experiencing this. Though I have some plugins that I rarely use. Going to disable/uninstall those as a something to check.
I'm.... My solution was to go back to the 'Old* version.
Hi Bryan.
I am using the hubspot add-in so will check