Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
We are not.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Attachments in emails are removed when I send an email using the Outlook App (on MAC). The attachments are correctly attached, and are transferred to the send folder with the email then disappear - the email remains unaltered. The recipient can see the email but no attachment. If I use outlook webmail - no problems
Is there a fix?
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
We are not.
I have the same problem, over half the time the attachments are removed once outgoing emails lands in the sent the folder. I can actually see the paperclip icon vanish from the emaiI. I checked my settings and the "0" wait seconds to send emails, so that trick won't work for me. I cannot believe this issue has not been solved yet. It's insane and embarrassing.
I am experiencing the exact same phenomenon where if I use webmail there's never an issue of this happening.
In short yes and no.
No- new Outlook 365 still having the same issue - attachments lost on pressing send
Yes - 'downgrade to old' outlook and everything works
I re-installed the new app (I use a MAC) a few days ago to see if the problem had been resolved and same issue.
So - can I use Outlook (yes in the old and better version in my opinion) and no Microsoft haven't resolved the issue. Not sure what happens when they remove the option of the old version