Can't move new email to on my computer folders

Anonymous
2023-05-31T23:41:19+00:00

Updated to the New Outlook for Mac 16.73.1. I can't move new inbox or sent emails to my many On My Computer folders. They don't highlight in the sidebar when an email is dragged over like they do in the account sidebar files. How to fix? Many thanks

<Changed to a question>

<Original title: candy move new email to on my computer folders>

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-22T08:55:28+00:00

    Come one Microsoft, we need a solution for this. This is a is real showstopper for moving to the new version!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-10T14:18:17+00:00

    I had this problem but clicked on Help in outlook and there is an option to revert to the legacy outlook. I can now move emails from my inbox to sub folders of 'on my computer'

    Hope that helps

    Well, yes, that’s the whole point of the thread. We all can do it in legacy but the overall features and performance in beta (new outlook) are much better, except for moving emails to my computer folders. That’s the issue we’d like to see fixed. Then beta will be almost golden.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-10T13:34:57+00:00

    I had this problem but clicked on Help in outlook and there is an option to revert to the legacy outlook. I can now move emails from my inbox to sub folders of 'on my computer'

    Hope that helps

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-07T06:06:26+00:00

    This thread has been going quite a while and I haven't seen anyone reporting a resolution. Can someone from MSFT please update us: are you able to reproduce it? are you working on a fix? any indication of when we might expect to see it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-16T19:51:38+00:00

    Not specifically google, I can't move any emails to My Computer.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments