Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
I just updated Outlook to 16.81 (24011420) and lo and behold this seems to have been fixed? Is anyone else seeing that?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Updated to the New Outlook for Mac 16.73.1. I can't move new inbox or sent emails to my many On My Computer folders. They don't highlight in the sidebar when an email is dragged over like they do in the account sidebar files. How to fix? Many thanks
<Changed to a question>
<Original title: candy move new email to on my computer folders>
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I just updated Outlook to 16.81 (24011420) and lo and behold this seems to have been fixed? Is anyone else seeing that?
I have the same problem as every one else as far as saving email files to my local drive on my computer. I switched to legacy and it still won't work for me. HELP THIS NEEDS FIXED!!!!
Yep, pretty sad and not even on the same road as the companies who know how to at least give the old feel, felt, found type of response.
The silence from Microsoft on this issue is deafening.
Excellent communication and support Microsoft..........not
This may or not be related to the problem under discussion in this thread...
I just noticed that search is not working in the folders under "On my computer". It doesn't work in either of the following cases:
> select the folder the message is in and enter the search term in the search bar at the top
> right click on a message in the folder and select "Find messages from sender"
Also still waiting on a response from Microsoft team on the original issue. Is anyone out there?