Can't move new email to on my computer folders

Anonymous
2023-05-31T23:41:19+00:00

Updated to the New Outlook for Mac 16.73.1. I can't move new inbox or sent emails to my many On My Computer folders. They don't highlight in the sidebar when an email is dragged over like they do in the account sidebar files. How to fix? Many thanks

<Changed to a question>

<Original title: candy move new email to on my computer folders>

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T22:07:49+00:00

    It seems that maybe Microsoft hasn't provided what needs done in the Beta version (New Outlook) yet to move anything other than Office 365 email accounts. Do you, by chance, have a Google email account? I think they are up to their old tricks and are leaving Google out of the loop, for now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T21:58:19+00:00

    Using MacPro ... same problem. Can not move inbox emails to folders.

    ARGH!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-10T00:46:13+00:00

    Same problem, I can't move emails to folders on my Mac using the new version of Outlook but it worked fine with the old version. Being able to file emails is obviously an absolute necessity, so I'm pretty astounded that this is not working in the update!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T17:36:18+00:00

    That's interesting. I have 4 email accounts in Outlook; 3 of them are Google accounts and the other one is an Office 365 account. Emails still move from the Office 365 account but not from the 3 Google accounts. Unless I revert to Legacy, then they all move.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T16:29:25+00:00

    Is it Google associated email accounts that won't move to your My Computer folders now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments