Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-09-15T17:12:01+00:00

    I am on Ventura 13.5.2 I cannot print multiple email to PDF VERY upset about this as I need this function for business. Outlook really messed up!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-09-15T17:51:16+00:00

    So sorry that update didn't fix the issue for you. I am using Outlook for Mac/Version 16.77 (Microsoft 365 Subscription at our organization). When the updated Outlook was released, I would switch back and forth between the older version and the newer one. Is that still an option? On the off chance that feature would show up there?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-15T18:56:45+00:00

    If there is a way to switch back to the version prior to the "update," I'd love to hear it. Thanks in advance!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-09-15T19:03:49+00:00

    A week later it suddenly works, but with one caveat: now when printing multiple emails, it does not start each next email on a new page, but rather wraps them all together in one print document, so the beginning of the next email is on the bottom of the page with the end of the first email. I don't suppose there's a setting somewhere I'm not seeing that will change this? I knew it was too good to be true. :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-09-15T19:24:31+00:00

    Works for me now as well! Woo-hoo!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments