Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-16T17:47:36+00:00

    Just here to say I have the same issue. I am hoping for a fix.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-16T18:31:14+00:00

    The way it will get fixed is to let Microsoft know there is a bug. I doubt they look here.

    To let Microsoft know- In Outlook go to Help>Feedback>Report a Problem.

    The sooner more of us do this the sooner maybe they will pay attention. Takes 1 minute.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-17T13:39:47+00:00

    Done.

    Another suggestion while we wait for the fix: Thunderbird allows printing of multiple emails. It's free and is a short set up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T06:08:34+00:00

    Well that's a bummer... I've got the same problem. Was hoping to find a solution here... but I guess that feature is gone now. I hope for a quick fix

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T19:39:47+00:00

    The irony of going to Help and not being able to submit feedback...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments