Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T00:39:29+00:00

    If you're on a Mac, go back to using Mail. It lets you print multiple emails at once. Unfortunately, no one knows when this will be fixed.

    No, on a pc with Win 11.
    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T06:16:46+00:00

    Going back to Mail was my solution to this also.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T16:12:01+00:00

    Thanks for the suggestion. I did try that, but the inbox I need to access is a shared inbox through my organization and Mail will not let me add the shared inbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T22:00:10+00:00

    Same here on not possible to use Mac MAIL for my work emails as my company only allows the mail host to to connect to Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-16T13:07:37+00:00

    Same here on not possible to use Mac MAIL for my work emails as my company only allows the mail host to to connect to Outlook.

    I also cannot use Mac Mail for a variety of reasons others have noted.

    I understand that people in the thread have found a workaround and are sharing; no shade there. But this is a Microsoft forum - seems like the Microsoft folks should fix this bug rather than the only option being "use a different program that's not Microsoft Outlook."

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments