Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Same issue, the provided steps are of no help. It must be a recent update.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.
On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.
Any help appreciated!
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue, the provided steps are of no help. It must be a recent update.
Exact same issue on a client's Mac, not even sure how to best downgrade version.
Same issue for me on Mac's client here.
This is definitely an issue since a recent Mac OS update, which is a huge issue for me at work. I use the print-to-pdf function daily from Mac Outlook, and it was the only version of Outlook between Windows, Web/365, and Mac that would allow a user to print or save multiple emails selected at once. Not sure if it's an Apple or Microsoft fix, but I don't understand something like this being removed. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE OR BRING IT BACK. 😩 I've always wondered why this function is not available in all versions of Outlook anyway?
If you're on a Mac, go back to using Mail. It lets you print multiple emails at once. Unfortunately, no one knows when this will be fixed.