Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Yeah, it was never resolved. It must be a glitch. I ended up using the Apple mail app which lets me print multiple emails at a time.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.
On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.
Any help appreciated!
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yeah, it was never resolved. It must be a glitch. I ended up using the Apple mail app which lets me print multiple emails at a time.
I have the exact same problem. Last week I could easily print multiple emails at once but now none of the methods suggested in this thread work.
I did an update this morning and now I have the same problem.
Thanks to other confirming that it's not just me. I'll add that I'm using "new Outlook" and already tried changing back to old Outlook. It does not work there either. Microsoft, please fix this bug!
I have the same problem. Multiple email printing now doesn't work. I can print a single email, but not if I select more than 1 email.