Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T14:01:13+00:00

    I have the exact same problem. Last week I could easily print multiple emails at once but now none of the methods suggested in this thread work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-03T15:19:58+00:00

    Yeah, it was never resolved. It must be a glitch. I ended up using the Apple mail app which lets me print multiple emails at a time.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-03T15:05:02+00:00

    I have the exact same problem. Last week I could print multiple emails. This week the print option is not available when selecting multiple emails.

    I have tried everything Yogita Rajurkar suggests so far. Nothing is successful.

    I can supply the added information that everyone in my office has MacOS and Outlook 365 for desktop. This is affecting no one else but me. All others are able to see the File>Print option when selecting multiple emails.

    Another option is requested.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-28T15:22:50+00:00

    Hi Larry,

    Yes you can print multiple emails at the same time
    Please follow below methods

    Hold down the Command key while selecting items, or also use drag-selection to highlight the messages.
    Select File > Print or press Command+P.
    This article explains how to print multiple messages in macOS Mail. You can print an entire email thread in one continuous print job, and each message is separated by a horizontal line instead of a new sheet of paper.

    How to Print Multiple Email Messages in macOS Mail
    Printing an email is easy in macOS Mail. Just select it in the mailbox and click the Print toolbar item.

    Here's how to print multiple messages at once in macOS Mail:

    Highlight the messages you want to print in the mailbox.

    You can select multiple messages or mailboxes by holding down the Command key while selecting items. You can also use drag-selection.

    From the menu bar, select File > Print.

    Alternatively, press Command+P.

    If it still not work then please check on any windows system of it's work on windows laptop then might be issue with Mac OS.

    Let me know if it's work for you.

    Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-28T14:50:05+00:00

    Uninstalling and re-installing did not work. Can I ask if you can print multiple emails at the same time? If so, let me know how you can do it. If not, I feel like Outlook was changed somehow.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments