Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-09T06:51:03+00:00

    Exact same issue on a client's Mac, not even sure how to best downgrade version.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T20:11:09+00:00

    Same issue, the provided steps are of no help. It must be a recent update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T17:31:06+00:00

    I have the same problem. Multiple email printing now doesn't work. I can print a single email, but not if I select more than 1 email.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T16:17:33+00:00

    Thanks to other confirming that it's not just me. I'll add that I'm using "new Outlook" and already tried changing back to old Outlook. It does not work there either. Microsoft, please fix this bug!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T14:35:55+00:00

    I did an update this morning and now I have the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments