Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T06:16:46+00:00

    Going back to Mail was my solution to this also.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T00:39:29+00:00

    If you're on a Mac, go back to using Mail. It lets you print multiple emails at once. Unfortunately, no one knows when this will be fixed.

    No, on a pc with Win 11.
    Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T19:55:56+00:00

    If you're on a Mac, go back to using Mail. It lets you print multiple emails at once. Unfortunately, no one knows when this will be fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T15:49:42+00:00

    This is definitely an issue since a recent Mac OS update, which is a huge issue for me at work. I use the print-to-pdf function daily from Mac Outlook, and it was the only version of Outlook between Windows, Web/365, and Mac that would allow a user to print or save multiple emails selected at once. Not sure if it's an Apple or Microsoft fix, but I don't understand something like this being removed. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE OR BRING IT BACK. 😩 I've always wondered why this function is not available in all versions of Outlook anyway?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-09T07:12:41+00:00

    Same issue for me on Mac's client here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments