Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-30T17:38:06+00:00

    I'm having this issue as well. It will not even allow me to print to pdf, my preferred method.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T20:28:45+00:00

    The irony of going to Help and not being able to submit feedback...

    Image

    Actually, you can respond. I had the same issue. Here is what I found out to fix this so you can submit a bug report:

    Go to Outlook menu.

    -On Outlook Settings go to Privacy. You have to check Turn on Optional Connected Experiences.

    -Now go to the Help Menu and where you will now see Feedback>Report a Problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T19:39:47+00:00

    The irony of going to Help and not being able to submit feedback...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T06:08:34+00:00

    Well that's a bummer... I've got the same problem. Was hoping to find a solution here... but I guess that feature is gone now. I hope for a quick fix

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-17T13:39:47+00:00

    Done.

    Another suggestion while we wait for the fix: Thunderbird allows printing of multiple emails. It's free and is a short set up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments