Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2023-07-25T15:33:01+00:00

    Hi, Yogita. Thank you for responding.

    Holding down the Control key on a Mac is the same as a right click.

    I have screenshot below of what I'm seeing when the emails are highlighted and I try to print. Again, this worked last week. But not now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-07-25T14:15:33+00:00

    Hi Larry, I'm Yogita, Microsoft expert and a Microsoft user like you. I am happy to help you today.

    In Outlook application , you can print an email via hold down the Ctrl key and select the emails in message list, then click File->Print

    Let me know if its work for you.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments