Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T16:12:01+00:00

    Thanks for the suggestion. I did try that, but the inbox I need to access is a shared inbox through my organization and Mail will not let me add the shared inbox.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T06:16:46+00:00

    Going back to Mail was my solution to this also.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-07-26T12:51:25+00:00

    I went through the trouble shooting steps but printing multiple emails at one time is still not and option. Like I said, it worked last week. Were there changes over the weekend?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-07-25T15:53:30+00:00

    Hi Lary,

    Thank you for reaching back to me. I appreciate your patience

    Please try below troubleshooting steps

    1. On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings
    2. Then click Printers & Scanners in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.)
    3. Control-click the printer in the Printers list on the right, then choose Reset Printing System.

    4.If you are using the latest version of the safari browser, try to clear the browser cache and history or use other browsers and check if it helps resolve the issue.

    Also please check below link for mac troubleshooting

    https://support.apple.com/en-in/guide/mac-help/...

    Let me know if its work or not for you.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-07-25T14:15:33+00:00

    Hi Larry, I'm Yogita, Microsoft expert and a Microsoft user like you. I am happy to help you today.

    In Outlook application , you can print an email via hold down the Ctrl key and select the emails in message list, then click File->Print

    Let me know if its work for you.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments