Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-23T20:28:45+00:00

    The irony of going to Help and not being able to submit feedback...

    Image

    Actually, you can respond. I had the same issue. Here is what I found out to fix this so you can submit a bug report:

    Go to Outlook menu.

    -On Outlook Settings go to Privacy. You have to check Turn on Optional Connected Experiences.

    -Now go to the Help Menu and where you will now see Feedback>Report a Problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-15T22:00:10+00:00

    Same here on not possible to use Mac MAIL for my work emails as my company only allows the mail host to to connect to Outlook.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-08-14T15:49:42+00:00

    This is definitely an issue since a recent Mac OS update, which is a huge issue for me at work. I use the print-to-pdf function daily from Mac Outlook, and it was the only version of Outlook between Windows, Web/365, and Mac that would allow a user to print or save multiple emails selected at once. Not sure if it's an Apple or Microsoft fix, but I don't understand something like this being removed. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE OR BRING IT BACK. 😩 I've always wondered why this function is not available in all versions of Outlook anyway?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T14:01:13+00:00

    I have the exact same problem. Last week I could easily print multiple emails at once but now none of the methods suggested in this thread work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-03T15:05:02+00:00

    I have the exact same problem. Last week I could print multiple emails. This week the print option is not available when selecting multiple emails.

    I have tried everything Yogita Rajurkar suggests so far. Nothing is successful.

    I can supply the added information that everyone in my office has MacOS and Outlook 365 for desktop. This is affecting no one else but me. All others are able to see the File>Print option when selecting multiple emails.

    Another option is requested.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments