Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Yes, it looks like Microsoft finally made an update that would restore functionality to their software.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.
On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.
Any help appreciated!
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, it looks like Microsoft finally made an update that would restore functionality to their software.
I've read this chain and had the same issue.
I had an Outlook problem and some settings changed. I normally do not clump my emails as the entire conversation, but when outlook reset, I noticed that this had happened.
When I selected multiple emails to print, I was able to print them for some reason.
Or maybe there was an update??? Don't know. But for some reason, I can do it now.