Can't print multiple emails at once on Outlook client anymore

Anonymous
2023-07-25T13:01:26+00:00

I downloaded the desktop client just so I can print multiple emails at once. It worked last week, but now I can't do it.

On a Mac it's Command then highlight the emails File -> Print. The "Print" isn't lit up anymore.

Any help appreciated!

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For business

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-08-16T18:31:14+00:00

    The way it will get fixed is to let Microsoft know there is a bug. I doubt they look here.

    To let Microsoft know- In Outlook go to Help>Feedback>Report a Problem.

    The sooner more of us do this the sooner maybe they will pay attention. Takes 1 minute.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T16:17:33+00:00

    Thanks to other confirming that it's not just me. I'll add that I'm using "new Outlook" and already tried changing back to old Outlook. It does not work there either. Microsoft, please fix this bug!

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-09-15T19:03:49+00:00

    A week later it suddenly works, but with one caveat: now when printing multiple emails, it does not start each next email on a new page, but rather wraps them all together in one print document, so the beginning of the next email is on the bottom of the page with the end of the first email. I don't suppose there's a setting somewhere I'm not seeing that will change this? I knew it was too good to be true. :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-08-09T07:12:41+00:00

    Same issue for me on Mac's client here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2023-08-08T14:35:55+00:00

    I did an update this morning and now I have the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments