Outlook Horizontal Line is not a full line and is inserted centered- office build 1912

Anonymous
2020-01-15T18:05:29+00:00

Outlook Horizontal Line is not a full line and is inserted centered in the body of the email.  First noticed on Version 1912 Build 1235.20288.  Looking for a fix.  Anybody else seeing this issue?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-02-03T11:23:52+00:00

    Hello, 

    Just updated to version 2001 compilation  12430.20184

    <HR> is displayed correctly.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-01-31T10:39:51+00:00

    Hello Microsoft,

    When I rollback to the last version before 1912, I don't see the <HR> problem.

    However, An Outlook 1912 receiver of the mail will see the wrong centered <HR>.

    Our sent mail items look bad in that case!

    So, this issue must be resolved as soon as possible.

    For now, today I receveid version 2001, still the same issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-01-31T10:38:34+00:00

    Hello Microsoft,

    When I rollback to the last version before 1912, I don't see the <HR> problem.

    However, An Outlook 1912 receiver of the mail will see the wrong centered <HR>.

    Our sent mail items look bad in that case!

    So, this issue must be resolved as soon as possible.

    For now, today I receveid version 2001, still the same issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-01-31T09:56:56+00:00

    Hello Microsoft,

    When I rollback to the last version before 1912, I don't see the <HR> problem.

    However, An Outlook 1912 receiver of the mail will see the wrong centered <HR>.

    Our sent mail items look bad in that case!

    So, this issue must be resolved as soon as possible.

    For now, today I receveid version 2001, still the same issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-01-30T22:54:57+00:00

    Thanks Belinda!   They sure broke it, but I'll take a simple work around any day.  Have a great life!

    Tom

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments