react-native-win32.dll error

Anonymous
2020-07-15T08:04:38+00:00

Dear Support,

I am encountering error regarding  react-native-win32.dll from multiple users on my department, mostly using Windows 8 PRO OS.

Here is the exact prompting message "The required file react-native-win32.dll cannot be found in your path. Install Microsoft Outlook again"

Kindly assist to solve the issue.

Best regards,

Angelito Patricio

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-07-16T04:19:41+00:00

Hi Darpan,

 I have resolved the issue from Uninstalling and reinstall the Microsoft Office 365. Since it is urgent from our users to resolve the issue asap.

The use of Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files as per advised of Mr. Palcouk did not work.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-12-21T11:53:18+00:00

    I am on Win8 and have this issue on 13426.20332

    I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and have reverted back to 2010.13328.20408 in stages - the error is persisting

    Is there a specific version where this issue has been resolved for users please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-12-21T12:06:20+00:00

    I am on Win8 and have this issue on 13426.20332

    I have uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and have reverted back to 2010.13328.20408 in stages - the error is persisting

    Is there a specific version where this issue has been resolved for users please?

    2010.13328.20408 is one of the monthly channel releases. If you follow the above steps it will revert to the latest semi-annual release.

    You can find the versions here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/update-history-microsoft365-apps-by-date

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-12-21T16:35:11+00:00

    Thank you - I tried that but it did not revert my I got a message stating I was on the latest version

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-12-21T16:55:54+00:00

    It's possibly stuck on the monthly channel. You can go to File > Office Accountand under the About Outlookheading it will display the update channel you're on.

    Try and revert manually using the below steps:

    1. Open Command Prompt as Administrator
    2. Run the following command: cd "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun"
    3. Run the following command: OfficeC2RClient.exe /update user updatetoversion=16.0. 13127.20910

    13127.20910 is the latest Semi-Annual release.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments