Nothing works
Microsoft offers no support
Re installed office 3 times, same error
Their support program doesnt work as windows 8 is not supported by dot net frame work
Microsoft is quick to take your money, ruin your computer with un needed forced updates and then break the system and then offer no support except for a bot (which the call a professional agent) that just refers you to the website with no answers.
Yes I know there are typos but i am typing fast as I am EXTREMELY irritated
Hi,
I had the same issue for a client and I resolved it by rolling back the version of Office installed.
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator
- Run the following command: cd "C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ClickToRun"
- Run the following command: OfficeC2RClient.exe /changesetting Channel=Broad
- Run the following command:OfficeC2RClient.exe /update user
It will run an update but it will actually roll the version back to a semi-annual release.
Hope this helps!
Louis
_____________________________
Technology Services Group
www.tsg.com