react-native-win32.dll error

Anonymous
2020-07-15T08:04:38+00:00

Dear Support,

I am encountering error regarding  react-native-win32.dll from multiple users on my department, mostly using Windows 8 PRO OS.

Here is the exact prompting message "The required file react-native-win32.dll cannot be found in your path. Install Microsoft Outlook again"

Kindly assist to solve the issue.

Best regards,

Angelito Patricio

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2020-07-16T04:19:41+00:00

Hi Darpan,

 I have resolved the issue from Uninstalling and reinstall the Microsoft Office 365. Since it is urgent from our users to resolve the issue asap.

The use of Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files as per advised of Mr. Palcouk did not work.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-11-13T11:57:18+00:00

    Did you solved your problem?

    Since a view days I have the same problem.

    After Uninstal and install Office365 several times, didn't fix the problem.

    Regards

    is your problem solved?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-11-13T15:33:16+00:00

    This Resolved my issue.

    (Click and Run)

    Option 1 Uninstall and Install did not work.

    Option 2 Uninstall and Install worked.

    I am glad I came across this thread, been doing troubleshooting I saw from other online pages.

    NOT WORKING?!!?! HOW its been 5 days i havent been able to solve this ill pay money to solve this problem its damn urgent!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-12-18T04:45:05+00:00

    Am also having the same issue., it's been 3 days since i tried to uninstall & re-install. Nothing change, not only that outlook doesnt work, MS Words are also playing up!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-12-18T10:06:35+00:00

    Nothing works

    Microsoft offers no support

    Re installed office 3 times, same error

    Their support program doesnt work as windows 8 is not supported by dot net frame work

    Microsoft is quick to take your money, ruin your computer with un needed forced updates and then break the system and then offer no support except for a bot (which the call a professional agent) that just refers you to the website with no answers.

    Yes I know there are typos but i am typing fast as I am EXTREMELY irritated

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments